I have been keeping beauty secrets! I think it’s clear I love a bit of skincare but I don’t know if you guys know how interested I am in holistic nutrition. It has been something I have been reading up on for years and a big part of my life. So I was really excited when I heard about OSKIA skincare arrival to our shores. If you haven’t heard of the brand they create nutritional skincare, that has been proven to work. I have fallen hard.
Renaissance Mask | Nutri-Active Brightening & Resurfacing Mask
This award winning mask is so luxurious. It’s used by makeup aritsts on sets and back stage to give the skin a luminous radiant glow, most famously on Angelina Jolie during filming of Malificent. It’s designed to leave the skin instantly healthier, brighter, more refined and illuminated. And trust me, these days I could use some of that! It contains nutrients and bio actives, removes dead skin cells, boosts cell regeneration, evens skin and brightens complexion. Each ingredient is chosen because of its specific benefits. You know how wonderful your skin looks a few days after a facial? Well with this you get that right away. I have started using it right before events and nights out. It applies like an oil It’s also for all skin types – I find when dryer I can use more frequently. (€60/£48.50)
Rose de Mai Massage, Body Oil & Treatment Candle
This is an indulgent treat. It’s a body candle, you basically light it and then pour it on the skin. I know it sounds mental if you have never heard of these but it works amazingly well. It’s made with natural ingredients including beeswax, soybean and coconut oil and is full of skin smoothing omegas, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. It’s fragrance with Rose de Mai perfume which lingers on the skin all day. Vogue and Cosmo can’t be wrong, and they’re not. My skin is silky soft after a treatment. (€43/£34.50)
Renaissance Cleansing Gel| Illuminating Vitamin & Pumpkin Enzyme
If you have dull skin like I do this stuff is the business! It’s a gel-to-oil cleanser that removes impurities and makeup. It leaves your skin looking fresh and radiant. It doesn’t dry the skin out at all. It can be used on all skin-types, although if you have oily skin a muslin cloth is recommended for removal. A is a dull girls best friend. I’m converted. (€35/£28)
A bit of background… and why I was riveted from the start
I will start by saying that this is not a sponsored post, I just love this stuff. I was fortunate enough to meet the woman behind the brand, Georgie. Wow, what an interesting, impressive lady. She came across OSKIA’s key ingredient MSM, sulphur, when she damaged the cartilage in her knee. Her father who worked with nutritional supplements gave her the supplement which was traditionally used on racehorses to help regenerate cartilage. Georgies knee improved dramatically. This led her to create skincare based around MSM, believing in its ability to stimulate collagen and help regeneration.
One of the things I like about the brand is that it is constantly evolving. New ingredients are tried and tested, the formulas are constantly being improved upon. Another thing that pleases me greatly is that the brand isn’t just about marketing. There are quality ingredients rich in nutrients added in the bucket-load to ensure the products are effective.
I can’t wait to try more from this brand. I particularly want to try their MSM supplement. I wonder will it help my skincare routine along. I am also keen to try the Get Up & Glow Serum, it really sounds impressive.
A natural/organic note – Oskia products conatin 98% natural or nature-identical ingredients, the other 2% are Ecocert approved preservatives. Where possible the ingredients are organic. They’re free from artificial colours and fragrances, sulphates, propylene glycol, petrochemicals, phthalates, silicones, DEA, TEA and parabens.
OSKIA is available from Space NK, which has kinda become my mother-ship, an expensive one! :D
Has anyone tried OSKIA?