Even if my skin looks awful or I’m having a fat day, groomed nails make me feel better. Here are a few tips I have picked up over the years. Don’t forget to comment with your tips, I’d love to see hot everyone else looks after their nails.
1. If I use polish regularly I use an acetone free nail polish. Acetone is too harsh for my delicate nails.
2. I leave a hand cream beside the soap in my bathroom so that everytime I wash my hands I use cream. M&S are great for the soap and lotions duos in cute containers.
3.If you’re doing garden work drag your nails over a bar of soap before you go outside. The back of the nails will load up with soap and stop dirt getting down there.
4. Always wear rubber gloves when washing dishes. Water is hard on nails.
5. Never file your nails after a bath, they split (I have done this so many times!)
6. Soak your nails before using an orange stick to push down the cuticle, or use cuticle cream.
7. Use a nail hardener if you’re nails split easily.
8 I swear by Vaseline Intensive Care hand and nail cream (the pink tube). I rubbed this on my nails 3 times a day and 2 months later my nails are long and strong.
9. From my experience, acrylics ruined my nails. It took nearly 6 months to get them back into good condition after having them removed.
What are your nail tips?
If like this post, please share :)Tweet