I have been enjoying my Elevease Shower Foot Rest for the past few weeks now. You may have heard me raving about it on Twitter and quite a few of you were asking to see it and for a full review.
Elevease is basically a ledge for your shower that you rest your foot on to apply false tan, shave your legs etc.
I can’t think of a person who wouldn’t benefit from this, especially fake-tanners. I also have to add that if you have a bump and find it harder to reach your feet this is fantastic for applying nail polish to your toes!
It fits in the corner of any shower at knee height. It also has a built-in slot to hold your razor, always handy. It comes with instructions and adhesive. I measured the height of mine with a ruler, marked the tiles with a pencil and applied the adhesive. You hold it in place for 3 minutes and then leave to try for 24 hours. Easy.
The chrome version costs €24.99 / $33.99 and the white €19.99 / $26.99 from Elevease.ie from Elevease.com if you’re in the US.
Love this one!
My September Glossy Box arrived last week and I have been dipping into its contents already. By the way, if you haven’t heard of Glossy Box basically you sign up, pay £10 per month and you’re sent a box of five themed goodies each month (link to my blog post).
Here’s a look inside Septembers box…
Here’s a breakdown…
1. Spa Magik Salt Brushing (x2) – These are gorgeous. It was great to exfoliate my skin after my holiday. They smell lemony and refreshing.
2. Plum by Mary Greenwell sample – described as a contemporary chypre, blends top notes of peach, blackcurrant, plum, bergamot and lemon. Harmonious heart notes of Gardenia, tuberose, orange flower absolute, rose absolute and jasmine absolute. Followed by Dry down of woods, Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Amber, and White Musks. Unfortunately this one’s not for me.
3. Neal Wolf Glow – This is a gorgeous hair shine spray. It smells beautiful and doubles up as a hair perfume for me. I have used this the most. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and leaves it shiny and smooth.
3. Fruitful Nights by Green People – this is an organic night cream. It left my skin smooth and soft without clogging my pores. Best of all, it’s gunk free.
5. HD Brows – this is a great product, one that I would have gone out and purchased alone. There are 4 shades and a mini angled brush (that’s actually useable). Love.
I’m delighted with my Glossy Box samples this month. Wonder what lies in store for October, love the surprise element. Here’s a link to the site if anyone is interested. (link)
I have finally finished my 12 week course of Boots Smooth Skin IPL Hair Reduction System. I recorded a little video documenting my experience with the product and of course, the results.
Any laser hair removal stories welcome :)