I bought a flip-in hair extensions a few months ago. I recorded a video detailing how to use it, whether it’s worth the money etc. Enjoy!
Have you any experienece with Flip-in / Halo?
*Image -Halo Hair
Copper & Gold Makeup Tutorial for Autumn…
- Sigma Brushes http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=85058
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- MAC Strobe Cream http://tiny.cc/5g4g0
- Bourjois Bronzer 51
- Rimmel Lipstick Soft Coral
- Estee Lauder Gloss in Electric Ginger
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Mascara
- Avon Supershock Eye Liner
- MAC Coppering
- MAC Shroom
- MAC Brule
- MAC Woodwinked
- MAC Omega on brows
What I’m wearing:
- Nail Polish – Leighton Denny Babydoll http://tinyurl.com/69hc7tv
- Top – H&M (Last season) (less info)
Thanks for watching :)
One of my most commonly asked questions is how to choose foundation for oily skin, what products are good, what type of foundation to use etc. I decided it would be easier to record a video response to the many questions. By the way, I have made a few suggestions about products I have found useful but check out the comments for other peoples suggestions – I always learn something.
Thanks for watching!
I have been loving this product for weeks now – Isa Dora Glow Stick. I can’t seem to make myself use other cream blushes. Here’s a review and a little demonstration showing how I like to apply it.
I’ll post some photo swatches next, with some pictures of what the lipstick looks like on.
Thanks for watching!
I recorded a little tutorial on how to create soft, pretty hair using the Babyliss conical wand. Here’s a picture of the finished look, the video is below it.
Some more pictures…
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to hit the Facebook Like icon below if you enjoyed :) x
I am in the process of moving all of my YouTube tutorial over to my blog. I came across this video I made last year on one of my favourite looks at the time. It occurred to me that I haven’t used that combination of pink and purple since then. Time for a revival me thinks!
In the meantime here is the old tutorial: (products listed below, I’m off to root mine out!)
Stars N Rockets
(all from MAC)
essence of beauty smokey wide brush
I had so many requests to record a tutorial on the look I was wearing in my video. It’s very easy and requires no skill what so ever – a bit of smearing-on really!
I have listed all of the products below the video.
Products I used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
MAC Select Cover Up concealer NC25
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Silver Ring eyeshadow, Embark eyeshadow, Texture eyeshadow, Shroom eyeshadow as highlight, Sable under eye
Benefit High Brow on cupids bow
Mien Lipliner in Clover Leaf (Debenhams)
MAC Viva Glam VI Limited Edition with matching gloss
MAC Sincere & Peaches
Thanks for watching :) x
I have finally started my Halloween / Costume make-up video series! I started with one of the simplest Geisha make-up tutorials – this was the first face painting look I was taught all those years ago. This is ridiculously easy and cheap. You can get a face painting kit from your local hobby store.
Eimear is wearing a kimono I bought from Victoria Secret and chopsticks from our local takeaway :) I wasn’t planning on attempting hair but we decided to whip it up before recording – there was very little effort made here. All you need in hair pins and hairspray. Section the front of the hair into three pieces, spray with hairspray, roll backwards and pin underneath. You could even roll the hair in Velcro rollers. Just make sure to pin hair at the sides so you can’t see roller.
Hope you enjoyed! :)
More Halloween / Fancy Dress tutorials coming soon x
I recorded a neutral everyday make-up video tutorial using my sister as a model. I used only affordable, drugstore make-up. This is perfect for teens or anyone who is new to make-up and on a budget.
- Miss Sporty Light Energy Radiant Look 001
- 17 Hideaway Concealer in Extra Fair
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush 01 Dolly Pink
- Claires Accesories Lipgloss 01
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder 51
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara 003 Intense Black
- Wedge shape cosmetic sponges from Boots
- Sleek Storm Palette
And here’s the video tutorial, super easy to follow
Thanks for watching and I hope this was helpful.
This is one of most commonly requested posts/videos. Here are some make-up tips for glasses wearers. The video tutorial will be up soon.
If you’re long sighted:
Eyes appear bigger through the lenses. It’s best to use darker shades on the lid to give the illusion of smaller eyes through the glasses. This doesn’t mean choosing dramatic black or similar dark colours, it just means choosing a shade that’s darker rather than lighter. For example, if you want to wear neutral shades go for medium brown instead of a light brown. Avoid highlighting the inner corner of the eye which only makes eyes appear bigger. For a night time look use darker shades on lid and smudge a little under the eye. You could even add some dark kohl pencil to the inner rim of the eye.
If you’re short sighted:
You eyes appear smaller behind the glasses. It’s best to line along the top lashes and use a lighter or brighter shade on the lip to give the illusion that they eye is bigger through the lenses. Highlight the inner corner of the eye. You could try wearing some taupe or white liner on the inner rim of the eye.
Some other considerations:
- Don’t overcompensate for glasses by piling on loads of make-up
- Glasses can cast a shadow under the eyes so a little concealer can go along way. A light reflecting concealer would be perfect (assuming you don’t need colour correction)
- Consider your frames when choosing your make-up. If you wearing heavy frames a natural look will look great. If your frames are lighter or frameless you could experiment with a more dramatic look.
- Glasses emphasise your brows so focus on grooming and shaping brows.
- Curl your lashes before applying mascara to prevent your lashes catching in your glasses.
The video tutorial will be up in the nest few days.
I hope this was helpful!