China Glaze have launched the Anchors Away Collection for Spring. There are 12 new shades. The créme shades appeal to me most, what stands out to you?
- White Cap: Whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white
- Pelican Gray: High shine, cool toned grey créme
- Sea Spray: Calming pale blue créme
- Below Deck: A flirty mix of taupe and violet
- Sunset Sail: Delightful peachy pink high shine créme
- Life Preserver: Highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème
- Hey Sailor: Vibrant crème red
- Ahoy!: Delightfully intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck
- First Mate: Sophisticated and rich navy crème
- Starboard: Hip and playful green crème
- Lighthouse: Multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck
- Knotty: Micro-particle beige shimmer
The shades that stand out to me most are Sea Spray and First Mate. Think I’ll pass on the shimmers but I love créme finishes. I’m going to scower some websites and order Sea Spray first, I have to have it.
What do you think?