I saw this on www.beautybroadcast.blogspot.com and decided to give it a try :)
1. What time did you do your makeup today? 7.45am before heading to work
2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? Collection 2000 Mascara (purple tube, I like!)
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? Last breakout marks needed to be covered. I used Laura Mercier duo concealer.
4. Did you apply false eyelashes? No, False eyelashes might be a but much for the classroom haha!
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up?No I focused on my make-up for 5 minutes, I enjoy that time.
6. Biggest make-up mishap today? I over did it a little with Nars Deep Throat blush, oops!
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? I certainly did, check out my inspiration picture on the left side of my blog.
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? Foundation application
9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Contouring and highlight :)
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Eye liner and mascara, I look asleep without these.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow? Neutral today. MAC Phloof, Patina and Tempting in the crease.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid- Clinique SuperFit
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? I did my make up first, then I just let my hair down and ran out the door
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No, I just through my lipstick in my bag (MAC Sandy B today)
15. When did you finish your make-up? 7.55am. I allow myself 5 – 10 mins on work mornings, even if I’m late :)
Would love to read you make-up survey!