I think we ladies put so much effort into our faces but many of us forget out neck. Necks can really away a persons age. Think of those celebrities who have had face lifts but have ignored their necks; the face says 40 but the neck says 60.
The skin on the neck is one of the first areas to show age. This is mainly because it is lacking in the sebaceous glands department. It’s also because your neck is exposed to the elements as much as your face is.
- You probably put sunscreen on your neck when your on the beach. But what about the rest of the year? If you’re applying a moisturiser with SPF to your face apply it to your neck too.
- Always cleanse your neck when you’re cleansing your face
- Exfoliate the skin on your neck regularly
- If after exfoliating you have grey lines on your skin, smear plain yoghurt over the area for 20 minutes
- Apply your usual night cream on your throat
I hope this helps!