Face of the Day time!
I felt like a natural look today. I pared everything down are wore the most minimal amount of make-up I could get away with – a la Bobbi Brown. The spot on my chin didn’t agree.
- Rimmel Anti-Fatigue Foundation (Review on the way)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer under eyes
- MAC Select Cover Up on the spot on my chin :(
- Mid-brown from the Make Up For Ever Smoky on lid
- The lightest shade on my tearduct (love this colour!)
- Avon Super Shock Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- Benefit Eye Bright on waterline
- Too Faced Leopard Bronzer
- MAC Hue lipstick
Seems like a lot for a natural look when I see it listed :) But it looks so boring, makes me want to go back in time and add colour.
What are you wearing today?