My post this morning was on the Idol Eyes Creme Pencil from Wet n Wild in Distress. I decided to follow up my review and swatches with a Face of the Day post. I meant to post this last week, oops!
I wanted a no make-up look today with the exception of the gorgeous dark blue pencil, which I used as a liner. I would love to know what make-up you’re wearing today.
- Revlon Photoready Foundation
- MAC Select Cover up NC25
- Nars Laguna Bronzer (not too sure on this one, post to follow)
- Collection 2000 Dazzle Powder (the white one) on my inner eye
- Brulee by MAC all over lid
- A tiny dot of bronzer blended into the crease – not visible, just to add definition
- Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Pencil in Distress, thickly on lashline and flicked out
- Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash Mascara (on the fence about this one too)
- Omega by MAC in brows
- MAC Lovelorn Lipstick over a sheer coat of lipbalm
What make-up are you wearing today?