After a hectic day I came to a Delivery Notice’s from the postman. I begrudgingly drove around to the sorting office, they must be sick of seeing my mug at the hatch every day. I collected the packages, not expecting anything exciting.
One of the packages contained a little Estee Lauder make-up bag which housed 6 of the Pure Gloss collection. Woo Hoo!
A picture of the box I received..
I have bought quite a few Estee Lauder skin care products over the years but I haven’t dabbled with their make-up. So for me this is also an introduction to their cosmetics.
From left to right:
- Electric Ginger (Shimmer) From the nude – brown family. Mirrored shine with shimmer.
- Praline Paradise (Shimmer) From the coral-red family. Mirrored shine with shimmer.
- Tempting Tea Rose (Shine) From the nude – brown family. Glossy finish
- Passion Fruit (Shimmer) From the coral – red family. Mirrored shine with shimmer.
- Simply Pink (Shine) From the pink- berry family. Glossy finish
- Mod Poppy (Shimmer) From the mauve – plum family. Mirrored shine with shimmer.
My first impressions are that they shades are wearable, the packaging is nice but I wonder if they are better quality than cheaper brands like Bourjois and Revlon.
I will post a full review next week.
What are your thoughts on Estee Lauder cosmetics?