This month GlossyBox delivered the Harrod’s Edition. I had high expectations for this month’s samples, Harrod’s did not disappoint!
1. Fan di Fendi Eau de Toilette by Fendi – Described as a luminous floral fragrance, radiant with sunlight and leaves a light Roman leather on the skin. I like! It’s chic and sparkling. This is a fairly decent size for a sample, bigger than usual.
2. Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum – This is a highly concentrated serum that restores shine and softness. It’s also weightless, an important quality in hair serum. This is great for the ends of my hair.
3. Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream – Contains regenerating and firming plant extracts which lift and tone skin. This is my first experience of a firming body cream. I’ll be back with a review.
4. Erno Laszlo – The Hollywood Collection: 5 Piece Cream Sampler Set
5. Burberry Beauty – Miniature Lip Cover Rosewood No4 – Soft, satin lipstick that provides moisture and lasts on the lips. This is actually a really nice colour – it’s a few shades darker than my natural lip colour – reminds me of Rachel from Friends :)
Such a fun box this month! I will use everything in it with relish.
You can order this box from GlossyBox. They post to Ireland now too! (*Update – think they might be out of stock, will update if I hear otherwise).