Rosacea plagues so many women. It causes redness and swelling, usually on the face. It can be difficult to mask but here are some tips for concealing the affected area.
- Choose a yellow based concealer. Apply it to the red area only.
- Use your fingers to blend the outer part of the concealer into your normal skin (then skin without Rosacea)
- It’s important not to over-blend or rub in as you could wipe off the product.
- Use a stippling brush to apply foundation over the area so it blends with the rest of your face. Avoid using fingers or foundations brushes as you could move the concealer.
- Roll a light finishing powder over your skin with a powder puff.
Not that the tools you use to conceal redness are so important.
I have been asked about hoe to conceal redness quite a bit so I hope this helps.