As you know, I love reading ‘in and out’ posts. Here’s mine for February.
- Using airbrush foundation with my fingers, the epitome of laziness but works surprisingly well
- Bright Lip Colour – I’m traditionally a neutral lip colour addict but Spring calls for something more perky. I’m getting brave!
- House of Tiny Tearaways – I’m just addicted. Cup of tea, a Kellog’s Ginger Bake and Dr Tanya Byron.
- Blogs – I love reading blogs, beauty, make-up, fashion, style…love ’em all
- Heavy powder – Harsh day light does nothing for a powdered face, so unflattering. Less is definitely more when it comes to powder
- Dry hands – A combination of central heating, cold, windy Ireland and dish washing is making my hands feel like crisp packets. I’m sick of putting on hand cream. Dry hands makes the world feel gross. It’s the one thing that puts me in bad form because I hate the feel of everything I touch when my hands are parched. Rant over.
- My hair – it’s so thin and lifeless now, love the highlights Mammy gave me though
What are you ins and outs? Come on, I have to know :)