Now if you are a regular reader of my waffle you know how I can’t resist hair care products. If a product claims to make my hair softer, stronger or more manageable I buy it. Yes I have wasted a tremendous amount of money but beauty products really are my only vice.
I decided that I had to do a little review post on Kerastase Elixir Ultime Cataplasme Masque. It deserves it. Mainly this is down to the fact that it has made my hair feel luxurious and long rather than long and tatty (which is definitely what it has been!).
I’m a fan of Kerastase products in general – the Bain Oléo-Relax shampoo is my favourite shampoo and their hair fragrance oil has a prime place on my bedside locker. Ok, so back to the masque…
- Smells delish and not in a tacky, synthetic way. An elegant scent.
- Made my hair shiny – a hard feat for blonde hair. I can only imagine the effects on dark hair. I’m jealous.
- My hair was much more manageable. It had been sitting funny for a while. Sorted!
- Coarseness is no more
- Hair was less frizzy and held up better in damp weather
- Made my locks easier to style
- Didn’t make my hair greasy or flat
- 200ml tub is a decent size. Can’t imagine I’ll be running out any time soon. I only apply a small blob to the mid lengths and ends of my hair.
- All of this goodness comes at a price, unfortuantlely. It’s expensive at €28.55 on LookFantastic.com but it will last me a good few months.
Would I repurchase? My hair goes through phases, lately it had been more coarse and harder to manage. If I find my gruaig in a similar state again (I blame hormones) I will definitely be picking up another tub.
Any hair conditioner recommendations?