This concealer has been in my make-up bag for nearly two years. I still have the same tube. It occurred to me that this is a product I use almost every day and I have never mentioned it. How very dare I!
- Not oily or greasy
- Easy to work with
- Light but good coverage
- Smudge proof
- Sanitary.No need to stick your finger in a pot of product, just squeeze
- Works well under my eyes when I’m tired
- Covers my old spot marks on my chin
- Wide range of shades available for cool and warm skin tones
- It didn’t break me out
- Doesn’t look cakey
- Looked a little dry when I used it on a spot (but most concealers I have tried do)
- Plasticine scent isn’t really a winner
- Can be too drying on people with a dryer skin
- The cap is tiny, easy to loose.
Ok so it’s not a holy grail product but it does what it’s supposed to do. It’s reliable and that’s what I need in a concealer.
Have you tried select cover up?