When you’re short of time, whether you’re late for work or a busy mum, here are some time saving tips when you’re in need of some war paint.
- Choose a tinted moisturiser instead of a foundation. That way you don’t have to worry about blending
- Ensure your tinted moisturiser that has an SPF to by-pass the sun cream stage
- If you have oily skin you could opt for a powder foundation that you can buff in quickly instead if using a liquid and a setting powder.
- Avoid dark shadows that require a lot of blending.
- Avoid any glittery eye-shadows. You’ll get glitter fall out and will then have to spend time cleaning up your face.
- Go for a soft wash of colour that compliment your eyes. Blend with a fluffy brush.
- Choose a light shade of lipstick or a gloss so you don’t have to worry about the lip line and perfect application. Or choose a glossy lipstick to avoid having to use 2 products.
- Use multi-tasking products like Stila colour convertibles, use the same product for lips, cheeks and even eyes
- Have a make-up bag ready with these essentials for when you’re in a hurry. If you have to dig through your whole make-up drawer to find everything you need you’ll be late!
If you have an extra minute work on your brows. They frame your face, make you look awake, groomed and younger