I have been dabbling in Neom products lately. I recently reviewed their candles and bath oil set (Link). I was excited about trying their body range. I prefer to stick to organic bath products whilst pregnant but strong scents make me feel queezy. Another reason the body range in great!
Sensuous Organic Body Lotion
- Ylang Ylang, Frankincense & Patchouli
- Leaves my skin soft and smooth.
- It’s infused with essential oils. The scent is lovely and it’s not overpowering. It also doesn’t smell like most other organic body lotions made with essential oils.
- It’s also gorgeous when used after the body wash. Sort of like scent layering.
- Winner of the Bazaar Hot 100 Beauty Awards
- 95% certified organic ingredients; 5% natural ingredients
- Size: 240m
Sensuous Organic Body Wash
- This is a lovely body cleanser, gentle and non-irritating
- Like the body lotion the scent is subtle and not over-powering
- Contains soothing Aloe Leaf, Chamomile flower & Apricot Fruit Extract
- 74% certified organic ingredients; 26% natural ingredients
- Size: 240m
These are both lovely. They feel like a treat. The only thing I felt let them down a bit is the packaging. The box is beautiful and high quality but the bottles are plastic. Having tried the bath oil that comes in a gorgeous bottle I expected something similar for these product.
Both are available from Neom’s website where can collect Neom points, which can be redeemed against future purchases. I’ve also seen them on LookFantastic.com (with free international delivery). The wash retails at €20.49 / £18, whilst the lotion retails at €30.09 / £25.
Do you splash out on bath and body products or are you a drugstore fan? I’m a bit of both.
If like this post, please share :)Tweet