I recently shared a post (link) introducing Sigma Beauty and their rewarding Affiliate Program! Interested in joining the program and earning money? You will need a PayPal account to receive your commissions. Signing up for a PayPal account is easy and free! If you are not able to create an account, you will receive Sigma Beauty gift certificates in the value of your commissions.
1. Open a PayPal account at http://www.paypal.com
2. If you do not already have a Sigma Beauty account, visit Sigma Beauty (add your affiliate link) and create one by clicking the “My Account” tab on the right side of the page
3. Log out of your account, and click the “Make Money! Join the Affiliate Program” on the left side of the screen
4. Click “Continue” and fill out the required information (you DO NOT have to enter a Tax ID unless you are a US citizen)
5. Once you have successfully joined the program, send your email address associated with your PayPal account to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather receive your commission in the form of Sigma Beauty gift certificates, please email email@example.com and let them know of your choice.
Once you set up your affiliate account, you can log in to ‘My Account’ and access your affiliate page by clicking the ‘Visit My Affiliate Page,’ link under ‘Affiliate Statistics.’ This will bring you to your affiliate table. This table will allow you to track clicks and commissions generated by your link. Your affiliate link is displayed under ‘Helpful Reminders’.
You can share your affiliate link in blog posts, in the info box of your YouTube videos, through your Twitter account, e-mail signature, Facebook account, etc. To direct clients to the home page of the Sigma Beauty website, just copy and paste your link as is.
Below are new affiliate banners. To use these banners, copy and save the image to your computer. You can then upload the image as a picture to your blog, and insert your affiliate link as the website.