Nars Sheer Glow is hands down the best foundation I have tried. I have decided to dedicate a blog post to my love of this fantastic product.
Here are some reasons why I love this foundation:
- Natural looking: For me this one of the most important things about a foundation, it needs to look like skin and not make-up
- Brightens the skin without adding a glow. Makes you look radiant
- I don’t have to use under eye concealer
- Doesn’t block my pores or cause breakouts
- Hydrates the skin, no dry bits
- Looks great on camera (essential for me)
- Sheer but excellent coverage: Hides everything I need it to hide without looking cakey or heavy
- Comes in a variety of shades: My current shade is Punjab which is a medium with golden, peachy undertones. If you have a cool undertone this shade probably won’t suit you.
- Fragrance free and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin
The downside, yes there is always a downside, is the price. I bought mine in Sephora in Chicago for $42. It’s also not a very accessible brand in Ireland. Even when I was in London I had to go to quite a few department stores before I found it. I have since learned that Nars is sold in Space NK in Northern Ireland and the UK. I’m not sure if it’s stocked in Brown Thomas in Dublin.
It’s expensive but for me it’s worth it. It’s probably too expensive for me to use everyday so I try to use it onyl a few times a week and for the rest of the time I use Revlon Photoready.
I have heard people comparing it to Photoready. Although they’re both great foundations I don’t find them similar. Photoready is thicker in consistency and adds a little bit of glowing sparkle to the skin. Sheer glow is not thick and doesn’t have the glow factor, despite its’ name.
What us you favourite foundation?
If like this post, please share :)Tweet