I have completely fallen for Rimmel Portobello Pink (230). It’s their 60 Seconds formulation, which I love. Here are some swatches.
What I think:
- Easy to apply
- I’m a fan of Rimmel polishes creamy consistency. The coverage is excellent.
- The thick brush makes the application quicker
- Dry very quickly
- Lasts a few days before it chips
- They’re affordable and worth every penny
- The shade of pink is very wearable – it’s not pastel, has no shimmer or iridescence to it and is blue toned which is very flattering on my hands.
What is your favourite pink polish?