My blusher of choice for the month of June was NYX Stick Blush in Tea Rose.
And some swacthes (taken in natural light, no flash)…
The swatch on the left is one swipe which I dabbed out a little, as I would apply it to my cheeks. The swatch on the right shows two swipes to give you an idea of the tone and finish.
I love when beauty blogger show what blush looks like on their actual face so I of course couldn’t leave one out. Please excuse the state of my eyebrows, I snapped this at the end of the day before eyebrow groomage appointment. It gives a pinky, mauvy flush.
My thoughts on NYX Stick Blushes
What I like
- Nice range of shades available.
- Cheap (and becoming increasingly accessible in Ireland).
- Easy to apply, fool proof – I swipe it on and pat the edges with my ring finger.
- The texture is gel like – not greasy or oily.
- I would deem it pretty much the same as my Tarte stick blush which cost much more.
- Wearable, natural, not gaudy.
- Lasts 5-6 hours on my skin. Pretty decent for a stick blush.
What I don’t like
- I would say the packaging is a little cheap but then its affordable makeup so I don’t really care.
Would I repurchase?
I will definitely be picking up more of these. Shades recommendations?
I order NYX from Cocktail Cosmetics.co.uk. It’s a UK based company and ships fast to Ireland without the high postage charges that come with ordering from the US. The stick blushes cost €6.98/£5.50
Are you a fan of stick blushes?