If you’re a regular reader of my beauty rants you know how no product has separated me from my pot of Carmex. Until now that is. I began using Eau Thermale Avène Cold Cream Lip cream a month ago when my Carmex ran out and I haven’t looked back.
This is an ultra-rich cream developed to treat dehydrated and severely dry lips. I apply it right before bed and in the morning before I start my make-up.
The best parts
- It repairs damaged lips. Mine were in a bad way when I started using it and I felt relief after the first night.
- It protects amazingly well. I can feel a barrier on my lips without feeling slippery or greasy.
- Works well under lipstick. It has no colour.
- The price. €10.17 – it’s worth every cent
- The tube is 15ml – it will last ages
I highly recommend!
Any lip care recommendations? Thoughts on Avène?