I have been using Isa Dora’s new mascara Big Bold for the past 3 weeks. I won’t beat around the bush – it’s great.
What I liked most:
- The volume – huge lashes! It’s also buildable.
- Quickness – One coat and out the door. Yes, really. No waiting for layers to dry etc.
- The softness of my lashes – I loathe the feeling of anything plasticy. This mascara left my lashes touchable
- No smudging! Woo hoo!
- The brush – lifts at the roots; I have tried a few mascaras lately that add volume but leave the root flat and uncoated. The brush is made up of long and short brushes which coats your lashes fast and evenly.
- Fragrance free and opthalmologically tested for those of us with annoyingly sensitive eyes.
- The price – €8.95 initially, to celebrate its launch. The normal RRP of €14.95 is fairly decent for this product though.
- Widely available in chemists in Ireland
For this photo I applies only one coat. I tried and tried to get a photo that would show how the mascara at its best but I didn’t succeed.
It reminds me a little of Dior Show. I have recently picked up Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash and although they are completely different types of mascaras, I like both equally. Big Bold is more akin to a high-end product than a drugstore one.
I would definitely repurchase!
What’s your favourite mascara at the moment?