A huge thank you to Prudence for inviting me a long to their Recessionpreneurs shoot in January. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. the piece on M&B was fantastic. I really enjoyed meeting female entrepreneurs, they are a true inspiration (see their information below).
Prudence is full of fashion bargains, makeup and beauty steels, interiors, personal finance and food. Best of all it’s all with the budget conscious lady in mind. Their line is ‘life should be rich’. I like it!
Prudence blog is great for us Irish girls who are looking to be kept up to date with fashion and beauty bargains. I signed up to Pruzine last month so Prudence email me offers and giveaway information. It’s a great way to stay in the loop. They are also on twitter.
Here is a list and links to the other ladies featured in Prudence’s Recessionpreneurs piece.
- Niamh Browne, Doo-lally.com
- Regina Livingstone, Renaissance Designer Exchange
- Valerie Roberts, Val’s Designs
- Sharon McKeever, Nosey Rosie
- Elaine-Sarah Comerford, Button & Co
- Catherine Keighery, Red Lane
- Helena Duggan, Held Designs
- Natalie Gleeson, Grow Your Wine