Review time! Today it’s Lancome Flash Bronzer Anti-Age, their first anti-aging self tanner for the face.
I know many a Flash Bronzer fan! I think this is because the colour seems to work well on Irish skin tones. I have one friend who has pretty much no pigmentation in her skin and no self tanners actually show up on her yet she loves the Flash Bronzer spray.
Press image used since Mother dearest has the bottle :)
I gave the anti-ageing self tanner a go last week. It felt moisturising without being greasy. My skin has recently returned to it’s normal/combination state, the dry skin is no more. If I had dry skin right now I think this bronzer would have suited me better but as it stands it’s a little rich. In the interest of fairness I passed it on to my mum who has dry skin and is concerned about ageing skin. It has to be said, she’s a little biased as she is a big Lancome fan anyway but she promised she would judge this bronzer based on it’s own merits.
- Contains SPF 15. Obviously this isn’t designed for sunbathing but at least it provides some environmental protection.
- Easy to apply
- Dries fast on dry skin
- Vitamin E provides protection and soft skin
- Contains Algusium C which is said to boost collagen production and provide hydration
- Didn’t streak
- Comes in two shades – Golden and Bronze
- My Mum liked it. She said her skin felt moisturised and that the colour was subtle without a hint of orange. Winner.
- The usual dha tanning smell, but hey, what self tan doesn’t
- It’s pricey at €35 but then again it’s a self tanner and anti-ageing product in one
- May not be suitable for oily or spot prone skin
Have you tried any of the Lancome Flash Bronzer collection? What do you think of them?
If like this post, please share :)Tweet