Lancôme have launched their Spring 2012 collection – Roseraie des Délices. The collection was inspired by a beautiful rose garden in the outskirts of Paris. It fuses delicate pastel nuances with retro shades inspired by macaroons and barley sugars.
La Roseraie Blush Palette (€45)
Designed to illuminate and even out the skin in a sheer veil. The rosy tones brighten whilst the peach tones warm the skin. The blush also contains Mother of Pearl which corrects the skin tone.
French Touch Absolu Lipstick (€30)
Based on the 1954 lipstick ‘Grand Canal’, this lipstick is chic and luxe. It has a beautiful sheer texture. Available in 3 shades:
- 314 Rose Cotton (radiant fucshia)
- 316 Cotton Candy (bubblegum pink – below)
- 318 Sweet Marmalade (zesty tangerine orange)
French Touch Absolu Lipstick Cotton Candy
Les Yeux Doux (€45)
Available in 2 colours. These palettes are subtle and sheer – more sophisticated than extreme.
- Vert Tenaresse – delicate pistachio and mid hues
- Rose Romance – sensual pale pinks and accents of fuchsia
Color Fever Gloss (€20)
Hydrating with a lavender fragrance. Available in 3 shades:
- 386 Green Petal (above) – frost affected when worn over lipstick
- 387 Tangerine Petal
- 388 Rose Petal
*Available at Lancôme counters now.
What are your thoughts on this collection? Does anything jump out at you?