Christmas sales are in full swing. This means that I have been on the hunt for the ‘good sales’. The ones that don’t take old stock from a decade ago, put it on the rack and expect us to pay €10 for it, I don’t think so! In a good sale I expect to see this seasons stock on sale, not random bikini tops (without bottoms) from 1999…Ms Selfridge, take note!
With that in mind here’s a little guide to the Christmas sales
- Boots have halved the price of all their Christmas gifts.
- Debenhams sale is worth a look, good bargains. If you don’t fancy queuing check out their website.
- McCabes pharmacy is selling off their perfume gift sets at a reduced price
- A-Wear seem to have a good sale on at the moment, at least it doesn’t appear that they have dragged out old stock from 1992!
- H & M have quite a number of sale racks. Granted they seem to be summer stock, but I did pick up a pretty lemon blouse and a nice scarf.
- I always enjoy the Next sale. They discount a lot of their stock. I got quite a few nice staple pieces last year. (Although I haven’t heard great things about their sale this year)
- Asos.com are having a 50% sale at the moment. I’m off to have a look in a few minutes, can’t wait!
- I have been informed that Jane Norman have 50% their sale stock
- River Island have some good offers on at the moment, but the nice stuff is going fast!
I know where I’m heading :)
Did you find any good bargains in the sales?