My September Glossy Box arrived last week and I have been dipping into its contents already. By the way, if you haven’t heard of Glossy Box basically you sign up, pay £10 per month and you’re sent a box of five themed goodies each month (link to my blog post).
Here’s a breakdown…
1. Spa Magik Salt Brushing (x2) – These are gorgeous. It was great to exfoliate my skin after my holiday. They smell lemony and refreshing.
2. Plum by Mary Greenwell sample – described as a contemporary chypre, blends top notes of peach, blackcurrant, plum, bergamot and lemon. Harmonious heart notes of Gardenia, tuberose, orange flower absolute, rose absolute and jasmine absolute. Followed by Dry down of woods, Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Amber, and White Musks. Unfortunately this one’s not for me.
3. Neal Wolf Glow – This is a gorgeous hair shine spray. It smells beautiful and doubles up as a hair perfume for me. I have used this the most. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and leaves it shiny and smooth.
3. Fruitful Nights by Green People – this is an organic night cream. It left my skin smooth and soft without clogging my pores. Best of all, it’s gunk free.
5. HD Brows – this is a great product, one that I would have gone out and purchased alone. There are 4 shades and a mini angled brush (that’s actually useable). Love.
I’m delighted with my Glossy Box samples this month. Wonder what lies in store for October, love the surprise element. Here’s a link to the site if anyone is interested. (link)