Every couple of months I pop onto Polyvore and play around with pretty clothes and accessories. It’s like being a 5 year old again.
I decided to publish this outfit since it’s me all over. It’s what I wish I was wearing today (instead of 90 denier tights and multiple cardigans!).
As ‘Amy’ as this outfit is, I shan’t be buying, have a look at the prices!
- Spring Sophia Dress €248 – stevernalan.com
- Valentino Rivets Beige Leather £1,259 – farfetch.com
- Alexander Wang Freja Mocha Open Toed Shoes £795 – montaignemarket.com
These few are a little more affordable…
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Freash $85
- Vintage Flower Silk Scarf £22 – Miss Selfridge
- Cutie Pie Jewellery Vintage Rose Charm Bracelet £20 – ilovecutiepie.com
I need to win the lotto :) Even looking at this image cheers me up!
What fashion buys are you planning this Spring?