Summer Beauty Tips:
UV Filter Hair Spray is essential for anyone who doesn’t eant their hair to lighten in the sun but especially for those with coloured hair. Coloured hair has already been damaged by chemicals and is prone to dryness so it’s probably best to avoid any further sun damage.
Here are my two favourites:
- Redken UV Rescue Blonde Guard
- Schwarzkopf Bonacure Sun UV Protection Spray
I love the Avon UV Filter Sprays too! They’re in the perfume section. I bought one last week that’s scented like their Tahitian perfume…Yummy!!
I always use a separate SPF for my face. My favourite is Ambre Solaire Hydrating Protecting Cream for the face spf 15 or 30. I also love Avon Face Sun cream and Piz Buin (oil free)Make sure ut mentions both UVA and UVB protection on the bottle!
To avoid the Monica frizz hair I mentioned :) …I love John Frieda Anti-Humidifier Spray and Frizz Ease (they now sell a mini bottle for travelling)
- Revlon Primer
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
- MAC MSF
- MAC Powerpoint eyeliner in Engraved – Waterproof!!
- Telescopic Mascara
- MAC Creme de Nude Lipstick
- MAC Love Nectar Lip gloss
- Prestige Bronzer – St Tropez
- MAC eye-shadow – Woodwinked