I was made for sunshine so I’m not even thinking about Autumn yet. There is still some Summer to be had! With that in mind I thought I would share some of the Summer skin products I have been trying out from Holland and Barrett.
As a teenager I was lucky enough to have access to Yon-Ka skincare products (thanks to my dad adding a beauty salon into his hair salon). Now that I know how expensive it is I realise that I was spoiled. The plant extract scent reminds me of my childhood so I decided to treat myself to one product as a means of revisiting the brand. Since I was heading away to the sun I chose Yon-Ka Soothing Hydrating After Sun / Lait Apres Soleil.
Brilliant moisturiser for very dry skin
- No irritating ingredients
- Chock full of good quality emoilients
- Contains plant extracts
- Contains Retinol which helps skin repair itself
- Smells deliciously Yon-Ka. If your not familiar with the scent
- Takes down any redness from sun exposure