I bought a flip-in hair extensions a few months ago. I recorded a video detailing how to use it, whether it’s worth the money etc. Enjoy!
Have you any experienece with Flip-in / Halo?
*Image -Halo Hair
Copper & Gold Makeup Tutorial for Autumn…
- Sigma Brushes http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=85058
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- MAC Strobe Cream http://tiny.cc/5g4g0
- Bourjois Bronzer 51
- Rimmel Lipstick Soft Coral
- Estee Lauder Gloss in Electric Ginger
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Mascara
- Avon Supershock Eye Liner
- MAC Coppering
- MAC Shroom
- MAC Brule
- MAC Woodwinked
- MAC Omega on brows
What I’m wearing:
- Nail Polish – Leighton Denny Babydoll http://tinyurl.com/69hc7tv
- Top – H&M (Last season) (less info)
Thanks for watching :)
I recorded a little tutorial on how to create soft, pretty hair using the Babyliss conical wand. Here’s a picture of the finished look, the video is below it.
Some more pictures…
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to hit the Facebook Like icon below if you enjoyed :) x
I had so many requests to record a tutorial on the look I was wearing in my video. It’s very easy and requires no skill what so ever – a bit of smearing-on really!
I have listed all of the products below the video.
Products I used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
MAC Select Cover Up concealer NC25
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Silver Ring eyeshadow, Embark eyeshadow, Texture eyeshadow, Shroom eyeshadow as highlight, Sable under eye
Benefit High Brow on cupids bow
Mien Lipliner in Clover Leaf (Debenhams)
MAC Viva Glam VI Limited Edition with matching gloss
MAC Sincere & Peaches
Thanks for watching :) x
This is a remake of one of my first ever videos. The quality of the earlier one was quite poor but the worst part is that I didn’t even turn around to show you how I clip the extensions in haha. I decided it was time to make a decent video tutorial, hopefully you prefer it :) …
I bought Eimear’s hair extensions Hairspray on Wicklow Street, Dublin 2. I paid €79 for what they call a ‘full head’. There are 2 wide wefts in the pack.
Thanks for watching!
The Body Shop kindly sent me some of samples from their Summer makeup range ‘Nomadic Goddess’. I have been using them a lot over the last few weeks so I decided to do a tutorial on my favourite bronze look using animal friendly products. (Minus my foundation which I didn’t consider since I had already applied it before recording the video). As always, it’s all my honest opinion :)
Thanks for watching everyone! Do you recommend any of TBS’s products?
I have had so many requests for a tutorial on Effy from Skins Make-up (Kaya Scodelario). This is a super easy look to re-create. You also only need a few make-up items.
The video tutorial is below. Here is a list of what I used:
- Revlon Colourstay Liner- Charcoal (use any grey liner)
- MAC Omega (brows)
- Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation(if you have good skin by pass the base completely)
- Revlon Concealer
- Maybelline Summer Pink Lipstick (patted on lips.If you have pinky toned lips then just use lipbalm)
- MAC Peaches
- MAC Print, Smut, Revlon Sable
- 17 Va Va Voom Mascara
Here’s the tutorial:
I’ve been busy transferring my old posts from Blogspot to the new website. I have compiled a list for you in case you missed any of them or are new to my blog :) Let me know what you think!
I had so many requests for a Lauren Conrad tutorial, I finally recorded one. How to get dewy, fresh make-up:
Hi ladies, My friend Sarah over at ‘The Ultimate guide to all things fabulous’ will be posting one more of my videos (it won’t on YouTube) on her blog.
She has decided to run a Poll on her site to let you pick. This way you can vote what video you’d like to see next :)
The video choices are:
- Day to Night Make-up Office to Party
- Contouring Tips – Slim nose, fuller lips, sculpted cheekbone
- Party Night Beauty Prep Routine