I was recently asked to recommend a few ways to wear MAC Sable eyeshadow. This is one of the most popular and most talked about MAC shadows so I thought I would share how I like to wear it. I would also love to hear how you use it.
My favourite ways to wear this eye shadow:
- A brighter colour on the lid (usually green, purple or pink) and sable smudged right under the eye
- Sable on the lid and a bright colour underneath the eye (I love a flash of turquoise, aquadisiac looks great under the eye with Sable on the lid)
- Phloof (highight shade) on inner third of the eye, Sable on the middle and Antiqued (red brown) in the outer third.
- All that Glitters (shimmery base colour) on the lid and Sable in the crease
- Urban Decay Sin on the lid, Sable in the crease
- Sable on the lid, Black Tied (black with flecks) in the outer corner
How do you wear Sable?