Today I felt a little rebellious (this does not happen very often, maybe once a year!) so my makeup reflects this. Some days I use makeup to help me look my best, other days my makeup is an expression of how I’m feeling. The latter is the case today.
Some people might get rid of negative energy by doing a kick boxing class and knocking a punchbag to kingdom come. I’m not that girl (I wish I was!). Instead, in a rather self destructive pattern, I like to keep smiling and laughing when there is trouble brewing. Since I’m not overly fabulous at expressing my emotions verbally, they come out in other ways; a painting, writing, my makeup and outfit choices.
Today, I think my makeup says it all :)
- Parfait Amour – Inner 2/3’s of lid
- Smut – Crease
- Black Tied – Crease (to add depth)
- Beautymarked – outer third of eye lid
- Vanilla Pigment as highlight
- Carbon over fluidline
- Engraved liner on waterline
- Loreal Telscopic Mascara
- Loreal True Match N3 (completely too pink for me, I’m a warm not a neutral)
- Laura Mercier Primer – Oil Free
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Strobe cream on cheekbones
- MAC MSF Natural – Medium
- Blush: Dollymix (inspired by Brittneegirl)
- MAC Pretty Please Lipstick
What do you think?