Thanks for requesting this video! I recorded it quite a while ago and didn’t get around to uploading. I left more instructions on how to make the accessory holder below.
What you need to make accessories storage thingy:
- sheet of MDF – really cheap from local diy store
- Cheap mirror or mirror frame (I got mine in a diy place) You could leave out the frame if you like
- Cans of Spray colour if you want to change the colour of the MDF
- Electric drill – borrowed :) I measured with a ruler and marked with a pencil before drilling the holes evenly spaced. I made sure the distance between holes matched the space between the metal prongs on the hooks.
- Pop in your display hooks (got mine on ebay)
Thanks for watching!