A bit of a different post today but something that has been on my mind. My wardrobe needs attention at the moment. I just can’t face it! I have heard there are services out there to sort people like me out.
Here is my wardrobe situation:
- I have 2 closets full of clothes
- I wear about 20% of them
- I can’t find things
- There is too much to keep organised and create outfits easily.
- When I shop I buy items because I like them and don’t think about what they work with
- The chaos is getting to me
- I get ridiculously attached to clothes and keep them to “wear in the future” but never do
The closets are so bad that the thoughts of going through it to weed out what I don’t want is making my head spin. I don’t know what to keep and what to send to the charity shop. It’s too over-whelming and I don’t know where to start.
I have heard a service called Wardrobe Weeding mentioned a few times over the past few years. It’s where stylists come out and go through your clothes, help you decide what to keep and get rid of. They also show you how to make your wardrobe work for you. It’s expensive – seems to be around €200 for a half day but it’s something I’m considering.
I need to make my lovely clothes work for me! Has anyone tried anything like this? Any tips?
Ps I would looooove a wardrobe like the one above. Come on lottery numbers!! :)