In my next video – my favourite affordable make-up and beauty products, I declare undying love for Yes to Carrots Eye and Face Make-up Remover. It’s a string statement to make about a cleanser so I thought I ought to explain myself.
- Paraben Free
- Affordable – €8.91 for 250ml
- Decent amount of product – 250ml to be exact
- Nice soft scent
- Doesn’t irritate my current sensitive skin
- No need for cotton wool, it washes off (I use a muslin cloth for added exfoliation)
- No oily residue – I haven’t been toning! Oh the horror!
- Gentle on eyes
- Removed every screed of eye make-up
- Easy to find; chemists, Boots, some Supermarkets. It appears to be sold worldwide. Check out their website for more information: www.yestocarrots.com
- I can’t think of any! I suppose the bottle is so big that it would be no good for traveling (but that’s really reaching for a fault! Maybe they offer travel size options)
According to the website Yes to Carrots products are for normal to dry skin. I have combination skin; normal with an oily chin (annoying) and this product hasn’t made my skin oily or greasy at all. Apparently Yes to Tomatoes is for oily to combination skin, Yes to Cucumbers for normal to sensitive skin.
As long as this cleanser keeps my skin in it’s present condition I shall be repurchasing this til the cows come home! Thank you little sister for buying me this one.
It makes me wonder about the rest of the All About Carrots range. Have you tried any?